- This page is intended to summarize plans and directions for Firebug.next
- Provide any feedback on Firebug newsgroup
The main goal for the next release of Firebug the will be to integrate it into the Firefox built-in DevTools. Besides this the Firebug Working Group plans some new features to extend the DevTools with new functionality.
The next planned version number is 3.0.
Development happens on the
master branch of the
- The entire release cycle (from the first alpha to the final release) should target 6 months
- The beta phase should be at least 4 weeks
- The new release should introduce 8-10 new features (or significant bug fixes)
Use this section to suggest any feature you'd like to see in Firebug.next.
Planned Features / Changes
This section summarizes all features that are planned for Firebug.next. Every feature in this section must have an owner.
Feature planning should keep in mind the suggested release schedule above
This section provides detailed description of all planned features.