Creating a Test Case
In order to create a simple manual test case you can use one of the templates below:
- Default HTML template - Common template used for normal purposes
- Enhanced HTML template - Template including two cases and some example elements
To adjust these templates please follow the steps below:
- Replace "xxxx" by number of your issue
- Replace "Issue summary" by title of your issue
- Put inspectable elements, form fields etc. into the "content" section
- Add the exact steps to reproduce your issue under "Steps to reproduce"
- Describe the currently seen result under "Observed result"
- Describe what you would expect to see under "Expected result"
- Add your contact information
- Remove all template comments
There are already some examples, which you can use as reference:
There are also some examples for how to create automated tests.