Rough list of missing things. The list should be converted into meaningful list of bug reports within Firebug issue tracker.
Remove the old Script panel
Remove also all related sidepanels
Remove the firebug-service
- Remove BTI?
Rename the new panel to “Script” (currently Debugger)
- Use ‘tabNavigated’ and ‘tabDetached’ to implement new TabWatcher
Breakpoint removal (from the Script and Breakpoints panel)
XHR breakpoints (local scenario only)bug 832983, bug 821610
- DOM event breakpoints bug 800857, bug 832982
actualLocationsent back from the server (corrected BP location)
- breakpoint initialization should be done when the target script (URL) is loaded.
The breakpoint condition editor does not disappear when clicking outside of it.
breakpoint info tip (condition)
- The breakpoint condition editor doesn't scroll
- Issue 6494: Integrate CodeMirror inside the Script panel? (see also bug 816756)
Pause on exception
User expression in the Watch Side Panel
Restore expanded state of the Watch Side Panel across stepping.
- Allow to execute command line expression within the current frame
- New profiler API, see bug 797876
- The autocompletion for New watch expression doesn't allow to type just
aas expression (always autocompleted to
- Script panel context menu
Toggle Disabled Breakpoint
Continue, step over, step into, step out
Edit Breakpoint Condition
- Run Until
- Meta: integration with other panels
Stack frames displayed in Script Panel's toolbar
- Issue 2856: Click on a function jumps to the definition
Variable value info tip
- Adopt existing tests
- Scroll the Script Panel to show execution line
- Watch Side Panel: edit value and user variable name
Break notifications (explaining the reason why break happened)
The Script Panel & two tabs with Firebug opened.
Debugging two tabs at once (there is a warning)
debugger;keyword with disabled breakpoint
- Source Maps
- Search multiple files
- Search for regular expression
- Goto line
FirebugRep.supportsObject()could use third parameter for remote-object-types
- See also Simon's comment
- Watch Side Panel
- Changing local variable or argument needs environment actor re-fetch from the server
- Script Panel
- Execution line disappears when switching to another tab and back
- When Firefox exits with the debugger active (
context.stopped) the process hangs in the memory
- [[Script_Panel#Break_On_Next|Break On Next] (blocked by bug 789430)
Mark executable lines
- Double pause at the same line (test script/stepping/1179), blocked by bug 829028
- Script Panel
- Show Script notification
Existing reports in Firebug issue list use label: jsd2 so, you can search for them.
- Bug 800200 - rm JSD
- Bug 837723 - Introduce a new method in IJSDebugger allowing to get DO referent.
- Bug 865313 - It is not possible to debug dynamically evaluated scripts
- Bug 637572 - Implement Debugger.Source, providing script source code and detailed origin information
- Bug 832982 - Implement backend support for breaking on dom events
- Bug 789430 - Make the "pause" button behave like Firebug's "Break on next"
- Bug 880697 - JSD often uses JSContexts without pushing