Please note: we do not use the "trunk" directory.
Firebug for Firefox, under http://fbug.googlecode.com/svn/branches/
- bti -- Browser tools interface tests
- firebug1.1 -- targets FF 1.5 - 3.0.0.*
- firebug1.2 -- targets FF 1.5 - 3.0.*
- firebug1.3 -- targets FF 3.0 - 3.0.*
- firebug1.4 -- targets FF 3.0 - 3.6.*
- firebug1.5 -- targets FF 3.5 - 3.6.*
- firebug1.6 -- targets FF 3.6 - 4.0.*
- firebug1.7 -- targets FF 3.6 - 5.*
- firebug1.8 -- targets FF 5.0 - 8.*
- firebug1.9 -- targets FF 5.0 - 10.*
- modules -- Firebug modules tests; abandoned
Google SVN to Github Transition
See Google SVN to Github Transition Guide for more information.
Suggested GIT Repositories & Structure
List of suggested repositories in https://github.com/firebug/
- firebug - Main Firebug repo (including, tests and tracing related stuff)
- firebug-lite - Main FirebugLite repo
- artwork - Firebug icons and any other design files
- test-results-viewer - Firebug web-app for displaying test results
- manual-tests - Test files provided by users (coming from issue reports)
- extension-examples - Firebug extension examples
- Any in-house developed extension should have its own repository.
- Keeping history of commits for firebug is a must.
- Having a history for all the other extensions is nice to have.
This repository is the one that Firebug and Firebug extension developers will probably use the most.
- firebug - extension // Extension directory (can be directly mapped to Firefox) - tests // Firebug Automated Testing - content // Directories with test files + _styles // CSS files used by tests for better design + console // a directory with test files + command line // a directory with test files + ... * testlist.html // List of tests for automated run + FBTest // FBTest (extension directory), test harness + templates // Template files for various kinds of tests - trace + FBTrace // FBTrace (extension directory), tracing support
- It also includes entire support for testing so everyone can run tests easily after cloning this repo.
- Support for Firebug tracing is also included.
- firebug is mapped to: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/browse/#svn%2Fbranches%2Ffirebug1.10
- tests/content is mapped to: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/browse/#svn%2Ftests%2Fcontent%2Fbranches%2F1.10
- tests/FBTest is mapped to: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/browse/#svn%2Ffbtest%2Fbranches%2Ffbtest1.10
- tests/templates is mapped to: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/browse/#svn%2Ftests%2Fcontent%2Ftemplates
- trace/fbtrace is mapped to: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/browse/#svn%2Fextensions%2Ffbtrace%2Fbranches%2Ffbtrace1.10
Repository for all Firebug Lite related files.
- TODO: Needs to review the current structure
Firebug design related work
An independent web-app responsible for displaying test results coming from Firebug test-bot or from users.
All test files provided by users
- Mapped to: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/browse/#svn%2Ftests%2Fissues
- Doesn't have to be ported immediately
- Exists mostly to be synced with: getfirebug.com/tests/issues/ (so, the test files are available online)
Example Firebug extensions
- extension-examples + HelloWorld + HelloBootAMD + ...
- Mapped to: (but no sub dirs with Firebug version): http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/browse/#svn%2Fexamples