This page provides information on what has changed since the current stable version of Firebug and lists all related development releases. The current Firebug version in development is 1.13.
Features and changes
- Added preference
extensions.firebug.groupLogMessagesto define whether to group console messages
- All classes of an element are listed inside the Element Path
Eas shortcut for editing the selected element
Alt+ double-click to
Alt+ click for editing the selected element
- Unnecessary tooltips were removed
>allows adding a new attribute to an element
- Notification is shown when the source cache got exceeded
- Added possibility to modify a panel's tab
You may also want to see the complete list of enhancements of Firebug 1.13.
- Log messages with the same name as the group they are in are not be grouped anymore
- Copy Property Declaration copies a valid style declaration
- Side panels are not broken anymore when an iframe is removed while an element inside it is selected
You may also want to have a look at the complete list of bug fixes of Firebug 1.13.