Firebug 1.3 Release Notes
Revision as of 12:36, 14 April 2011 by Sebastianz
Features and changes
Not Panel specific
- FBTrace service (for internal Firebug debugging).
- TraceConsole (for internal Firebug debugging)
- Internationalize locales via Babelzilla; begin moving away from entities to properties.
- Script panel implemented with as viewport on source to improve performance on large JS files
- Find debuggers by scope chain analysis rather than jsContext
- scope chain shows in watches panel (from contribution by kpdecker)
- reimplement console/command line to reduce chance of console undefined.
- DOM properties alphabetical
- Reimplement all response views with nsITraceableChannel
- Centralize handlers for http-on-modify-request in firebug-http-observer component
- Net panel timing improvements: more categories in timing.
- Add TraceConsole to aid debugging Firebug.
- FBTrace panel removed from X versions (TraceConsole instead)
- new option DBG_SPY for spy.js
- firebug-service tracing to traceConsole
- add onApplyDecorator(sourceBox), allows annotation of source
- add module function isNeededGetReady() to signal a dependency and prepare for later use (debugger calls it to insure commandline is in for watches panel)