Firebug 1.8 API Changes
Revision as of 23:22, 9 May 2011 by Honza
TODO: This is only a rough list of changes, more explanation needed.
- Firebug source files use Asynchronous Module Definition (AMD)
- firebug-http-observer (JS module) is obsolete. Use "firebug/http/requestObserver"
- FBL.CCIN, FBL.CCSV and FBL.QI are obsolete, use "firebug/lib/xpcom"
- firebug-trace-service is obsolete, use "firebug/lib/trace"
- HTMLLib is not part of Firebug namespace, you need to include "firebug/lib/htmlLib.js
- $STR, $STRP, $STRP, registerStringBundle, getStringBundle, getDefaultStringBundle, getPluralRule, internationalize and internationalizeElements are part of "firebug/lib/locale"
- dispatch and dispatch2 are part of "firebug/lib/events" module
- All preferences should be accessed through firebug/lib/options module