Firebug Test Bot Database
Firebug Test Bot is using CouchDB for storing all test results.
- CouchDB: http://firebug.couchone.com/_utils/index.html
- Result Viewer: https://getfirebug.com/testresults
Test Results DB
Test results produced by running Firebug test suite are stored into a CouchDB (document-oriented database). The database is available online and all test results (stored as documents) can be accessed using XHR.
Testbot results are stored as documents and there are currently following types of docs.
- header this document represents a single test-bot run.
- result represents a test result (one Firebug test executed). The relation between header and result documents is one-to-many. There are many results for one test-bot run (the number of results corresponds to number of tests in the used test list). The relation is made through a headerid filed that is part of each result doc.
The database contains also test-results reported by users who run automated tests manually using Firebug Test Console (FBTest). These results use following doc types.
- user-header represents a user test launch.
- user-results represents a user test result.
Setup New DB
Database schema (design documents) are described here.
Test Results UI
Custom CouchDB can be passed through URL as follows: