Revision as of 04:37, 21 July 2010 by Honza
Automated test harness for Firebug developers
- Running Automated Test Suite - How to install and execute automated Firebug test suite.
- Firebug Automated Test API - Summary of Firebug automation APIs.
- Firebug Automated Test Examples - List of documented and working examples.
- API Reference - Automation API References (generated from source code)
- Firebug Test Bot - Automated running of tests with Firefox nightly builds.
- Firebug Test Root - Root directory with all Firebug tests.
- Automated Tests - Directory with automated tests. This directory can be also accessible through chrome://firebugTests as an extension.
- FBTest - Firebug automated test console.
- Test List - Directory with Firebug test lists.
All test cases are available in Firebug SVN. As you can see from the following description test-cases are organized mostly by panel.
#svn/tests - the root directory
chromebug- manual tests for Chromebug
console- manual tests for the Console panel
content- automated tests
css- manual tests for the CSS panel
dom- manual tests for the DOM panel
html- manual tests for the HTML panel
issues- manual tests for specific issues
net- manual tests for the Net panel
script- manual tests for the Script panel