Automated test harness for Firebug developers
- Running Automated Test Suite - How to install and execute automated Firebug test suite.
- Firebug Automated Test API - Summary of Firebug automation APIs.
- Firebug Automated Test Examples - List of documented and working examples.
- API Reference - Automation API References (generated from source code)
- Firebug Test Bot - Automated running of tests with Firefox nightly builds.
- Running Tests From Extensions - How to run tests from all installed extensions (swarm).
- Firebug Test Root - Root directory with all Firebug tests.
- Automated Tests - Directory with automated tests. This directory can be also accessible through chrome://firebugTests as an extension.
- FBTest - Firebug automated test console.
- Test List - Directory with Firebug test lists.
All test cases are available in Firebug SVN. As you can see from the following description test-cases are organized mostly by panel.
#svn/tests - the root directory
chromebug - manual tests for Chromebug
console - manual tests for the Console panel
content - automated tests
css - manual tests for the CSS panel
dom - manual tests for the DOM panel
html - manual tests for the HTML panel
issues - manual tests for specific issues
net - manual tests for the Net panel
script - manual tests for the Script panel