Rough list of missing things. The list should be converted into meaningful list of bug reports within Firebug issue tracker.
- Remove the old Script panel
- Remove also all related sidepanels
- Remove the firebug-service
- Remove BTI?
- Rename the new panel to “Script” (currently Debugger)
- Use ‘tabNavigated’ and ‘tabDetached’ to implement new TabWatcher
Breakpoint removal (from the Script and Breakpoints panel)
- Error breakpoints
- Monitor breakpoints
- XHR breakpoints
- Mutation breakpoints
- respect 'actualLocation' sent back from the server (corrected BP location)
breakpoint info tip (condition)
- Use CodeMirror instead of Orion? See Bug 816756
- Pause on exception
User expression in the Watch window
- Restore expanded state of the Watch window across stepping.
- Execute command line expression within the current frame
- New profiler API, see bug 797876
- The autocompletion for “New watch expression” doesn’t allow to type just ‘a’ expression (always autocompleted to ‘atob’)
- Script panel context menu
- Run Until..
- The other actions?
- Meta: integration with other panels
- Break on… features
- Command line
- Console logging
- DOM panel
- Stack frames displayed in Script panel's toolbar
- Click on a function jumps to the definition
- Script panel info tip (var value)
- Adopt existing tests
- Scroll the script panel to show execution line
- Watch window: edit value and user variable name