Revision as of 07:04, 5 February 2013 by Honza
Rough list of missing things. The list should be converted into meaningful list of bug reports within Firebug issue tracker.
Remove the old Script panel
Remove also all related sidepanels
Remove the firebug-service
- Remove BTI?
Rename the new panel to “Script” (currently Debugger)
- Use ‘tabNavigated’ and ‘tabDetached’ to implement new TabWatcher
Breakpoint removal (from the Script and Breakpoints panel)
- Error breakpoints
- Monitor breakpoints
- XHR breakpoints bug 832983, bug 821610
- Mutation breakpoints
- DOM event breakpoints bug 800857, bug 832982
- respect 'actualLocation' sent back from the server (corrected BP location)
- breakpoint initialization should be done when the target script (URL) is loaded.
The breakpoint condition editor does not disappear when clicking outside of it.
breakpoint info tip (condition)
- The bp-condition-editor doesn't scroll
- Use CodeMirror instead of Orion? See bug 816756
Pause on exception
User expression in the Watch window
- Restore expanded state of the Watch window across stepping.
- Execute command line expression within the current frame
- New profiler API, see bug 797876
- The autocompletion for “New watch expression” doesn’t allow to type just ‘a’ expression (always autocompleted to ‘atob’)
- Script panel context menu
Toggle Disabled Breakpoint
Continue, step over, step into, step out
Edit Breakpoint Condition
- Run Until
- Meta: integration with other panels
- Break on… features
- Command line
- Console logging
- DOM panel
Stack frames displayed in Script panel's toolbar
- Click on a function jumps to the definition
- Script panel info tip (var value)
- Adopt existing tests
- Scroll the script panel to show execution line
- Watch window: edit value and user variable name
- Break notifications (explaining the reason why break happened)
- The Script panel & two tabs with Firebug opened.
- Debugging two tabs at once.
- Source Maps: https://github.com/mozilla/source-map
- Script panel search
- Search multiple files
- Search for regular expression
- Goto line
- FirebugRep.supportsObject() could use third parameter for remote-object-types
- See also Simon's comment
Existing reports in Firebug issue list use label: jsd2 so, you can search for them.
- Bug 837723 - Introduce a new method in IJSDebugger allowing to get DO referent.